SoulSisterStudio

Using found images, I am creating SoulCollage cards that describe aspects of my inner self, shared here for others on the path to self-discovery -- Come, explore with me!

March 30, 2006

Patternkeeper - Council SoulCollage Card

This card came together intuitively, and it wasn't until I attended a workshop with Anne Marie Bennett that I worked with a partner (Thanks Anne!) to discover its meaning.

Who are you and what do you have to give me?
I am the one who watches the crystal in the center. I am the guardian of the circle, the shaman who makes sure that everything remains aligned. I know the spiral - in and out - through the rocks, through the impermanence of the sand to the crystal at the inner core. I am the force that keeps the fire, keeps the pattern, all through the the night, protecting life from the middle of the lifeless desert.

I give you the ability to focus and concentrate on your inner spiritual core, watching over you through the night, keeping what's holy alive. I provide the wisdom at the end of the day, acknowledging that that every dusk precedes a dawn.

What do you want from me?
I want you to focus on what's important on the inside and guard what is holy.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

I'm glad you are back - I've been coming and looking at this one - your Patternkeeper - since I got started!

http://carostarot.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing." -- Mother Teresa