SoulSisterStudio

Using found images, I am creating SoulCollage cards that describe aspects of my inner self, shared here for others on the path to self-discovery -- Come, explore with me!

February 20, 2006

Inner Athlete - Committee SoulCollage Card


I've rarely identified myself as an athlete since I haven't been "muscular" in a very long time, but I think there are times that my inner athlete really wants to come out of the closet. So this card sort of came together of its own accord to honor this neglected side of myself.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Cheryl Finley said...

Hi! I love this card! The flexibility and grace is awesone...and it tells me that I can honor my inner-athelete too. My outer athelete had to scale back and isnt' what she used to be. Thanks to you, I now know I have an inner-athelete to celebrate, rather than mourn. Now, I will honor her. Thank you for the inspiration!

Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing." -- Mother Teresa