SoulSisterStudio

Using found images, I am creating SoulCollage cards that describe aspects of my inner self, shared here for others on the path to self-discovery -- Come, explore with me!

March 04, 2006

Tiger - Companion SoulCollage Card

Second Chakra: I am the heat of the night, the one who takes what she needs. I am a ferocious hunter, yet walk gently and silently on the earth. Intense, focused, efficient -- yet languid and relaxed. I am a fierce protector of children while being a gentle mother.

The second chakra is associated with the color orange, the sense of taste, or appetite, and the element of water. All of which I looked up after I did the guided meditation for SoulColage companion for my second chakra and made this card from a single image.

According to the Brofman Foundation website: This chakra is associated with the parts of the consciousness concerned with food and sex. It is about the body's communication to the Being inside, about what the body wants and needs, and what it finds pleasurable. The person's ability to have children is also associated with this chakra. If there is not a clear relationship with the element of water, associated with this chakra, the person's relationship with water is a reflection of their relationship with the parts of their consciousness associated with this chakra, i.e. food, sex, or having children. This chakra is also associated with the emotional body, and the person's willingness to feel their emotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing." -- Mother Teresa